Maria Nata - Taste Different
The pastel de natarecipe used by our Portuguese pastry chefs is perfect for freezing.
It’s the ‘frozenfrom fresh’ technique, coupled with the authentic pastel de nata recipe, thatguarantees nata deliciousness from Portugal to your premises.
What are the Key Benefits of Authentic Pastel de Nata with the Freshness Frozen in?
From a reduction offood waste, to improved stock control, to the retention of freshness…
Our frozen pastelde nata recipe ticks many boxes for busy owners and managers of cateringoutlets.
Let’s run throughthe benefits you can expect when you work with Maria Nata -
- Convenience – Easy to store. Easy to prepare. No mess. No fuss.
- CostEffectiveness – Frozen foods arecheaper to buy than fresh. You get all the quality of a freshly baked artisanpastel de nata recipe at a frozen price point.
- Efficiency – The durability and convenience of frozen nata givesyou greater control over your spend, your stock and your operational processes.
- Flexibility – There are 30g, 60g and 90g classic, lactose free orvegan options to suit the specific needs of your business, in the sizes andquantities you want, when you want them.
- Hygiene – Freezing reduces the spread of bacteria that canthrive in fresh foods.
- Longer ShelfLife – Frozen product is more durableand more sustainability due to less wastage.
- Nutritious – Nutrients are sealed in during the freezing processfor improved health benefits.
- Quality – Every nata is quality checked in the Portuguesekitchen before being frozen. So, they’ll arrive at your premises exactly asthey left the oven.
There you have it! No waste. No additional manpower. More spare hands.